Tuesday, September 11, 2018

It's Apple Season!

One of my favorite things about fall has always been visiting Apple Hill. If you have not been, I highly recommend it. They are famous for their apples, but they also have an abundance of other goodies! 

Stop at a winery for some of the best wine our county has to offer - bring a picnic lunch and make a day out of your trip. Pick a pumpkin or two at 24Carrot Farm or Boa Vista! Buy a pumpkin pie or cider to go or as a gift or pick berries with the family. There is so much to do! My favorite stop has always been High Hill Ranch, but I also love Boa Vista and Abel's Acres. You can usually find me coming back to McGee's for a Christmas Tree too! 

Below is a list of Apple Hill Growers to guide you. You can also visit their website for more events and activities,  a complete list of growers including wineries, and a harvest calendar!






 Hubs and I - High Hill Ranch 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment