Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Just in Time for Summer - Inspirational Pools

In the spirit of summer and our absolutely gorgeous new listing located in Shingle Springs, I bring to you some of the most luxurious backyard pools I have ever seen! What I love most about the pools you see in people's backyards is that each one is different, adapted to the owner's own personal style and needs.
But, each one is the same in that I want to jump right in!



 5750 Top Rail Lane, Shingle Springs

The first pool is located at our stunning new listing - perched on the top of a 10 acre parcel in Shingle Springs, when lounging by this pool, you have amazing Westerly views!





This infinity edge pool is just gorgeous. I love the stonework around the edges. It looks nice and cool for a summer swim!





 5233 Lil Bit Court, Shingle Springs

This resort-style backyard and beach- entry pebble tech pool scream summer! Complete with a waterslide, waterfall,grotto, and built in hot tub, this stunning pool has all the amenities for hours of soaking up the sun!






This pool is pretty much my dream pool! Beach entry with a fire pit and built in hot tub and tons of natural shading, I could spend hours relaxing here! 




No comments:

Post a Comment