Monday, July 18, 2016

Copy-Cat Archer Farms Monster Cookies

Every time I go to Target, I have to get a "Monster" cookie from the food court before I shop. It's the only place you can get them, and they are soo good.
Yesterday, I was craving them like crazy, so I decided it would be better if I could make a whole batch of them to eat at home. I figured they probably sell the mix in the baking aisle at the store.
They don't.

So I decided to make my own. If you are like me and you LOVE these cookies, or you just love a delicious oatmeal cookie, this recipe is for you! These cookies are delightful!




Copy-Cat Archer Farms Monster Cookies:

Ingredients:

  • 1 1/4 Cups (2 1/2 Sticks) butter, softened
  • 3/4 Cups brown sugar
  • 1/2 cups granulated sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 1/2 Cups flour
  • 1 Teaspoon baking soda 
  • 3 Cups Quaker oats
  • 2 Cups Monster Trail Mix (Target)




Instructions:

Preheat Oven to 375 degrees F. In a large bowl, mix butter and sugars until creamy. Add the egg and vanilla extract, mix well. Add the flour and baking soda and mix until thoroughly combined. Add oats and stir again. Add trail mix and mix until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 10 minutes for a chewy cookie, 11 for a crispy cookie. Cool for 1 minute on a cookie sheet before removing. Yields approx 36 cookies.

Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment